Team Leading Level 2 nationally accredited certificate gives practising or potential team leaders the foundation for their formal development in this role.
- Develop a wide range of team and group leading skills
- Cover aspects of establishing the team, motivation, and communication
- Understand reporting structures
- Gain knowledge of legislation required for the individual to progress within their role
Strong team leadership is essential for providing guidance, direction and instruction within a group and inevitably leads to more effective teamwork and more motivated employees. Being able to manage a team effectively is critical in the current job market, where employee productivity and team outcomes are closely monitored.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Understand the importance of clear communication
What You Will Learn
- Unit 1 – Principles of Team Leading
- Unit 2 – Understand Business
- Unit 3 – Understand How to Communicate Work-Related Information
- Learners must be aged 19 years or over (born before 1 September 1998)
- A minimum number of 8 learners MUST be present for the induction (there is no maximum)
- All learners must have been residing in the UK for the past three years and non EU/UK citizens must have documentary proof.
If you require any further information or would like to book a course please contact email@example.com or telephone our office on 01429 874530