The Information, Advice or Guidance certificate explores communication techniques and how values, attitudes and beliefs can affect interactions.
- Explore communication techniques
- Study how values, attitudes and beliefs can affect interactions
- Develop interaction and interpersonal skills
- Learn how information, advice & guidance can be explored
- Learn how group interaction can be utilised
- Manage information, including storage and retrieval
- Learn how to comply with the law
Offering clear and accurate information, advice & guidance and knowing what can be shared legally and professionally can greatly improve outcomes for a business. There are some fundamental rules for successful information sharing and ensuring staff are aware of these is key.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Increase understanding of accurate record-keeping, effective signposting and referral
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Improve your understanding of effective communication techniques
What You Will Learn
- Unit 1 – Information, Advice or Guidance in Practice
- Unit 2 – Developing Interaction Skills for Information, Advice or Guidance
- Learners must be aged 19 years or over (born before 1 September 1998)
- A minimum number of 8 learners MUST be present for the induction (there is no maximum)
- All learners must have been residing in the UK for the past three years and non EU/UK citizens must have documentary proof.
If you require any further information or would like to book a course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our office on 01429 874530