Generic and Specialist Cleaning Principles is an accredited certificate is a short programme which develops knowledge and understanding of a range of both generic and specialist principles in cleaning.
- Develop knowledge of generic and specialist principles in cleaning
- Gain awareness and knowledge of practical techniques
- Learn how to work with customers
- Learn health and safety requirements
With a UK industry estimated at £5.6bn, cleaning is one of the largest business sectors in the UK. It underpins many aspects of life today and is essential for the prevention of disease and spread of infection. People actively seek out clean, safe and comfortable environments so having a highly skilled cleaning workforce is essential.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Improve your understanding of the various dangers of contamination and spread of disease
What You Will Learn
- Unit 1 – Dealing with Routine and Non-routine Waste
- Unit 2 – Health and Safety for the Cleaning and Support Services Industry
- Unit 3 – Working with Others in the Cleaning and Support Services Industry
- Unit 4 – Cleaning of Interiors and Washrooms
- Learners must be aged 19 years or over (born before 1 September 1998)
- A minimum number of 8 learners MUST be present for the induction (there is no maximum)
- All learners must have been residing in the UK for the past three years and non EU/UK citizens must have documentary proof.
If you require any further information or would like to book a course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our office on 01429 874530