This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 and above.
This qualification is designed for learners to enter and/or progress from entry roles in the Warehousing and Storage industries. Learners will develop the underpinning knowledge necessary to support them in their role in this sector.
- Introduction to Warehousing and Storage (H/615/2642)
- Understand How to Receive and Store Goods (K/615/2738)
- Understand How to Process Orders and Prepare Them for Dispatch (K/615/2660)
- Understand How to Check Stock and Update Records (M/615/2661)
- Customer Service in Warehousing and Storage (T/615/2662)