A lean organisation provides the greatest customer value with the fewest
resources, a philosophy increasingly important in today’s competitive business market. A sound understanding of the concept and benefits of a lean environment, as well as knowledge of business techniques and working in teams is essential. Our nationally recognised qualification is designed to provide individuals with an appreciation and understanding of some key principles of lean organisation management.
- Gain understanding of the concept of a lean environment.
- Learn how to implement a productivity needs analysis.
- Learn about continuous improvement techniques and the principles and techniques of workplace organisation.
- Understand what makes an effective team.
- Understand what makes an effective team leader.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Improve your efficiency
- Help reduce materials and resource costs
What You Will Learn
- Unit 1 – Lean Organisation Techniques in Business
- Unit 2 – Business Improvement Tools and Techniques
- Unit 3 – Working in Business Teams
- Learners must be aged 19 years or over (born before 1 September 1998)
- A minimum number of 8 learners MUST be present for the induction (there is no maximum)
- All learners must have been residing in the UK for the past three years and non EU/UK citizens must have documentary proof.