NCFE Level 2 Understanding Tenant Support in Social Housing delivered by Learning Curve
Over 4 million people in the UK live in social housing, and with some social housing tenants being at their most vulnerable, it’s important that anyone working in the sector has a sound understanding of the range of services provided by social housing, the issues that tenants might face, and how to correctly record and report any problems.
• Introduction to the social housing sector
• Understand the principles of safeguarding and equality and diversity
• Understand mental and physical ill-health
• Understand the reasons for problematic behaviour
• Understand issues affecting isolated tenant.
To enrol or to find out more please contact the team on:
☎️ 01429 874530