JOBS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY:
We are happy to announce another Taxi partnership only this time RoyalCars in Teesside.
Attend our 2-week employability course – week 1 employability and week2 accredited taxi qualification.
Once completed and successful at interview join Royal Cars on a self-employed basis and be your own boss, choosing when you work and when you have time off.
Once youRoyal Cars you will be provided with an insured and licensed vehicle, which you are welcome to use in your own time. We maintain and service the vehicle for you covering general wear and tear so that the only cost you will incur is the fuel you use. The main point being that this could be the start of a new career for you
Role requirements include:
• Ensuring passengers are driven safely and given a courteous service,
• Good interpersonal skills, a friendly and helpful nature, basic maths and cash handling capabilities.
• Local area knowledge is “useful” but not essential
Essential requirements include:
• Holding a full UK driving license for a minimum of two years
• Aged 19+ or over for insurance eligibility
• Criminal record disclosure
To register on our employability course with Interview please contact Laura on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01429 874530