Attend our 2-week employability course – week 1 employability & week2 accredited taxi qualification on 23rd October 9:30am in Thornaby, Stockton-on-Tees.
Once with Royal Cars you will be provided with an insured and licensed vehicle, which you are welcome to use in your own time. We maintain and service the vehicle for you covering general wear and tear so that the only cost you will incur is the fuel you use. The main point is that this could be the start of a new career for you.
Role requirements include:
• Ensuring passengers are driven safely and given a courteous service,
• Good interpersonal skills, a friendly and helpful nature, basic maths and cash handling capabilities.
• Local area knowledge is “useful” but not essential
Essential requirements include:
• Holding a full UK driving license for a minimum of two years
• Aged 25+ or over for insurance eligibility
• Criminal record disclosure
To register on our employability course with Interview please contact Laura or Abbie on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01429 874530