Warehousing and the storage of goods is an essential part of logistics operations within a business. Roles within this industry require great skill and organisation to coordinate the demand and supply of goods and ultimately meet customer needs.
This course is designed to help learners understand how to process orders for dispatch and understand the purpose of a stock check.
- Understanding the warehousing and storage industry.
- Understanding the functions and benefits of warehousing.
- Understanding how to store goods.
- The purpose of a stock check.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Understand the issues around storage and the purpose of a stock check
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Understand how to process orders and dispatch
What You Will Learn
- Unit 1 – Introduction to Warehousing and Storage
- Unit 2 – Understand how to Receive and Store Goods
- Unit 3 – Understand how to Process Orders and Prepare them for Dispatch
- Unit 4 – Understand how to Check Stock and Update Records
- Unit 5 – Customer Service in Warehousing and Storage
- Learners must be aged 19 years or over (born before 1 September 1998)
- A minimum number of 8 learners MUST be present for the induction (there is no maximum)
- All learners must have been residing in the UK for the past three years and non EU/UK citizens must have documentary proof.
If you require any further information or would like to book a course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our office on 01429 874530