Orangebox Training Solutions
£26,000 Full-time (37.5 hrs per week), Permanent
Flexible Location (mainly North East).
PLEASE NOTE ALL APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE CV AND COVER LETTER.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 01429 874530
This is an exciting opportunity to join an outstanding fast-growing company who puts people first. Our vision is to create a culture that can excite and inspire, supporting our people to reach their potential as we build the business. Every member of the Orangebox team contributes to the work we are doing to support learners, create jobs and improve communities.
The Warehouse Tutor will be a qualified and experienced Trainer/Assessor with experience within the warehousing sector or looking for a new challenge that will utilise your professional experience. This is your opportunity to join a team training the next generation of warehouse professionals.
All you need is a passion for what you do, the desire to share your knowledge and skills with others and solid occupational experience of working within Warehousing.
In this role you will;
- Undertake delivery across AEB and ESF SSU funded contracts covering the North East and occasionally other areas.
- Teach and assess learners to enable them to achieve their qualifications within a set time frame.
- Follow ESF/ESFA/OFSTED contractual guidelines ensuring that all administrative activities are completed
- Provide information, advice, guidance and mentoring to the learner
- Monitoring learners with additional learning and/or social needs, seeking additional support where appropriate
- Monitoring learners’ practical training with employers and embed within the qualification
- Communicate/update Line Managers on areas affecting delivery of contract
- Maintain and build on learner relationships
- Ensure all live and completed documentation is accurate, on time and fulfils all contractual and statutory obligations and the Company’s Operations Procedures
- Undertake all tasks and responsibilities specified in the Company’s operations procedures, working instructions and health & safety legislation and regulations
- Adhere to the company’s policies, procedures and practices in respect of equality and diversity, targets, health and safety and the safeguarding of learners in the workplace/academies
- Attend and co-operating in meetings, CPD, performance review and standardisation sessions provided by the company where applicable
- Lead by example, showing positive and motivational skills, demonstrating assertiveness and be target focused
- Keep up to date with external stake holders and partners guidelines such as OFSTED, SFA and relevant awarding bodies
- Keep up to date with sectors industry trends and development
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience;
- Must be a qualified tutor/assessor and know and understand the qualification requirements
- Must have experience of delivering the required subject areas (Warehousing/LEAN/Health & safety) and can demonstrate occupational competence
- Ideally have experience in remote/online delivery platforms
- Development experience and be able to design and create new resources.
- Good influencing and motivational skills with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- The ability to plan effectively and prioritise conflicting demands and be able to work under pressure and to targets
- The ability to work on own initiative and under pressure, to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate drive and energy, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards in a diverse workplace
- Strong communication, presentation and IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must have own transport and be able to travel across the North East and occasionally other areas.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent