Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF)
This qualification will benefit all employers and employees that need to be introduced to identifying and understanding the nature of hazards in the workplace and those who require refresher training in maintaining a safe working environment.
Delivery of Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Roles & Responsibilities,
- Hazard Identification,
- Risk Assessment,
- Risk Control,
- Workplace Accidents & Ill Health,
- Emergency Arrangements,
- First Aid Requirements,
- Record Keeping.
This qualification is designed to provide essential Health & Safety knowledge. Typical delivery methods are interactive and the course is assessed by multiple choice questionnaire.
Features of Health and Safety in the Workplace
Qualification training requires;
- Minimum tutor contact time of 6 hours
- Course must be completed within 3 weeks of starting
- Successful completion will result in the candidate gaining an ITC Level 2 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace (QCF) certificate
If you require any further information or would like to book a course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our office on 01429 874530