Warehousing – Boldon, Wearside
Compulsory online training will be provided by Orangebox prior to interview.
Boldon Business Park
- Must have a good attitude
- Must Pass Literacy & Numeracy test
- Random Drug & alcohol test
- Must be flexible with start and finish times to meet business needs
- Must be ok with a security search at the end of every shift
- Good transport links to site
REGULAR ONGOING WORK AVAILABLE
Our workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Staffline is currently looking to recruit Warehouse Loaders to work for our very busy client that have expanded massively in the past years. We require warehouse operatives within their busy Warehouse with previous experience or in a similar role to work night shifts at our client based in Boldon, North Tyneside.
The rates of pay for this role are as follows:
• Nights – £8.75 per hour – Sunday to Friday
- Possible days when required
You will be required to work mainly night shifts with the start times between 8PM and 7AM. Only the very occasional day shift available.
Full training will be provided with the potential opportunities for career progression. Warehouse experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
Your time at work
The role will be working in a modern warehouse, unloading and loading vehicles, scanning and sorting parcels all in a safe manner. The role involves manual labour and working as part of a team to ensure warehouse targets are met and deliveries are dispatched within the required timescales. Successful applicants will benefit from an ongoing full or part time assignment and working in a clean and safe environment.
Our perfect worker
The ideal candidate will:
• Have previous experience working in a warehouse environment
• Have some previous experience in Pick, Loading and MHE operation
• A keen eye for detail to ensure correct goods are always picked
• Display a good attitude and conduct themselves in a professional manner
• Be reliable, have good timekeeping skills and be prepared to be flexible
• Work to an accurate standard ensuring quality is met
• Be structured and able to work on their own imitative or work as part of a team
Interviews will be held immediately.
• OnSite support from Staffline
• Long term, regular ongoing work
• The right candidates will have the potential for career progression
• Free car parking on site
• Full training provided
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help up to 60,000 people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.