Covid Test Centre Operative – Newcastle
Help the fight against Covid-19 Are you currently unemployed and looking to start work immediately in Newcastle City Centre, working as a Covid Test Centre Operative.
Complete our one week training course including Health & Safety and Infection Control Qualifications. Guaranteed Interview on completion of the training course. Call 01429 874530, limited spaces available.
Training course delivered under stringent Covid 19 and social distance guidelines. 1st course starts – Monday 25th January.
Company Description Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Job Description Are you looking for a rewarding contract where you will be able to use your skills to make more of a difference than ever before? We are looking to recruit operatives.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
• Enable the testing process to be seamless, ensure that the test subject’s experience is pleasant and managed in a professional way.
• Ensure test subjects are booked inappropriately and directed to either the assisted test or self-administered routes.
• Direct vehicles into the appropriate areas to park safely to enable to individuals to undertake the test.
• To ensure that traffic congestion is reduced.
• Ensure that vehicles are parked appropriately.
• To ensure that social distancing is undertaken
• Be vigilant at all times when on-site ·
YOU can play a crucial role in maximising our capacity as a country to fight this outbreak both on a national and local level. In exchange for your time, support and expertise Mitie will be rewarding those successful with the real living wage.
Qualifications Person Specification
• You will need to be a team player with an enthusiastic attitude.
• Flexible Approach to work to suit the business needs.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to go above and beyond.
• Being able to remain calm under pressure.
Additional Information In addition, applicants must consider the following: • Full Personal Protective Equipment will be supplied in line with NHS standards.
• Ability to physically stand for several hours
• Willingness to work outside (weather protection will be provided)
• Full training will be provided
• Hours of work to cover a working pattern over 7 days a week with rest breaks. National minimum wage.
• Staff facilities including refreshments provided.
• First Aid Support and facilities onsite.
As we work with a wide variety of people, including individuals who may be more vulnerable than you, we take the health and well-being of our clients and staff very seriously and sincerely, with this in mind applicants must be in general good health and not classified as in any of the COVID High risk groups therefore:
• Must not have a long-term condition.
• Must not be pregnant.
• Must not have a weakened immune system through medical conditions or therapy.
It’s the little things that count – On top of the usual rewards you’d expect to see from a large company, such as – holidays, pension and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people’s well-being and enjoyment at work.