Warehouse Operative Positions – Last Chance
There is a 10 working day warehouse academy prior to the interview- this will commence on the 2nd of November, upon completion not only will you gain 3 nationally recognised qualifications, but you will also be given a guaranteed interview, as long as you can pass the cultural assessment. Also, upon completion, we can refer you to complete your Forklift and DGV License.
As a Warehouse Operative you will be paid:
• Day Shift: £ 9.40 per hour
• Night shift: £11 per hour
• Overtime rates between £14 per hour to £18.00 per hour
Your role as a Warehouse Operative:
• To provide an excellent delivery experience for customers by receiving & packing parcels into the correct postcodes and ensuring accuracy.
• You will be handling a full range of goods this is including but not limited to: age restricted products, food (including nuts and meat) and alcohol and chemicals
• Working in an exceptionally fast-paced and engaging environment
• Lifting and moving products up to 15kg in weight
• You will be standing for long periods of between 8 and 12 hours per shift (flex and part-time shifts may vary)
Reasons to work here:
• You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay.
• Stay fit and active You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
• Career Progression is a definite with this company they progress within so you can always move to other areas.
• Benefits: Company perks and discounts.
Candidates must be 18 years or older
If you are interested feel free to call us and find out more information