- This event has passed.
Dynamic Delivery Course (Effective Communication)
September 15, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm£65
Dynamic Delivery – 1 day course
Excellent communication skills are crucial for doing business successfully whether you are presenting your organisation’s products to potential clients, presenting your ideas within your own organisation, delivering a team meeting, planning an interview or speech, taking part in industry events or conferences or as a student in further education planning for their future. Our Dynamic Delivery course can give you the confidence and skills to be successful.
It is surprising how even experienced people suffer from anxiety and nerves before delivering an important message. Understanding your audience’s expectations and reactions can really help you to adapt your style and pitch your presentation to their specific requirements. Dynamic Deliveries will enable you to re-evaluate your own skills and existing style and will furnish you with additional skills and techniques so that you can prepare and deliver excellent presentations that are dynamic, engaging, credible and impactful.
Benefits of the course
The course will provide you with:
- Greater confidence when speaking,
- New techniques to enhance your existing skills,
- The ability to interpret and engage your audience,
- The opportunity to practice and assess your current strengths and skills.
- Practical techniques and strategies for presenting with greater impact and conviction
Who should attend?
The course will be of benefit to you if you:
- Would like to improve any aspect of verbal communication including telephone sales, office meetings, interviews, group discussions and speeches
- Would like to take your existing communication skills to the next level,
- Need to present to an audience of varying size and experience,
- Regularly make formal presentations or speak at conference.
The courses are designed to meet the specific needs of our clients depending on their personal/organisational requirements and existing skills set. A Dynamic Delivery course includes:
- How to understand and engage with your audience,
- Awareness of your own impact,
- Preparing a presentation: avoiding ‘death by PowerPoint’,
- Techniques for managing nerves,
- Effective use of voice: pacing, pausing, rhythm and intonation,
- Non-verbal communication,
- Using humour and anecdote,
- Managing questions and interruptions,
- Projecting confidence and authority.
Dynamic Delivery courses are available seven days a week, 365 days a year, either at a training centre or at your offices in any location worldwide. We usually recommend a two day course but can also offer a more flexible format to suit your schedule. Suitably tailored materials will be used throughout your Dynamic Delivery course and your trainer will provide a balance of structured input and practical exercises relevant to your own particular context. The most appropriate training format, content and approach for your Dynamic Deliveries course will be discussed prior to the course.
- Dynamic Delivery 1 day course (8 hours):
- Delivered by one trainer.
- The students will give four presentations during the day.
If you require any further information or would like to book a course please contact email@example.com or telephone our office on 01429 874530