Equality and Diversity is an updated qualification that addresses new legislation, reinforcing the importance of diversity and equality within different contexts.
- Learn the importance of diversity and equality within different contexts
- Gain an understanding of the different issues affecting diversity and equality in today’s society
Britain is a culturally diverse nation that respects and values the differences in people. Companies are legally required to follow a set of practises to ensure discrimination is eradicated and expectations of equality are met. A good understanding of the wide-ranging legislation is essential in creating a workplace that is centred on fairness, dignity and respect.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Improve your understanding of current legislation and the key principles surrounding equality and diversity
What You Will Learn
- Unit 1 – Equality and Diversity in Society
- Unit 2 – Equality and Diversity in the Community
- Unit 3 – Equality and Diversity in the Workplace
- Learners must be aged 19 years or over (born before 1 September 1998)
- A minimum number of 8 learners MUST be present for the induction (there is no maximum)
- All learners must have been residing in the UK for the past three years and non EU/UK citizens must have documentary proof.
If you require any further information or would like to book a course please contact email@example.com or telephone our office on 01429 874530