Positive working relationships with patients, families and residents.
Our new qualification enhances Customer Service in Healthcare, which will support you when you are dealing with residents, families, patients and internal and external customers within the Health and Social Care environment.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Improve patient, family and customer experience
- Further your personal and professional development
- Gain positive working relationships
- Improve your skills in service delivery
- Increase service standards
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
What You Will Learn
- Unit 1 – Preparing to Deliver Customer Service in Health and Social Care Settings
- Unit 2 – Effective Communication for Health and Social Care
- Unit 3 – Understand the Specific Needs of Customers and Patients Accessing Health and Social Care Services
- Unit 4 – Teamwork in Health and Social Care Settings
- Learners must be aged 19 years or over (born before 1 September 1998)
- A minimum number of 8 learners MUST be present for the induction (there is no maximum)
- All learners must have been residing in the UK for the past three years and non EU/UK citizens must have documentary proof.
If you require any further information or would like to book a course please contact email@example.com or telephone our office on 01429 874530