Dynamic Deliveries – 2 day course
Dynamic Deliveries – 2 day course
Excellent communication skills are crucial for doing business successfully whether you are presenting your organisation’s products to potential clients, presenting your ideas within your own organisation, delivering a team meeting, planning an interview or speech, taking part in industry events or conferences or as a student in further education planning for their future – improve this vital skills with our Dynamic Deliveries course.
It is surprising how even experienced people suffer from anxiety and nerves before delivering an important message. Understanding your audience’s expectations and reactions can really help you to adapt your style and pitch your presentation to their specific requirements. Dynamic Deliveries will enable you to re-evaluate your own skills and existing style and will furnish you with additional skills and techniques so that you can prepare and deliver excellent presentations that are dynamic, engaging, credible and impactful.
Benefits of the Course
The course will provide you with:
- Greater confidence when speaking,
- New techniques to enhance your existing skills,
- The ability to interpret and engage your audience,
- The opportunity to practice and assess your current strengths and skills.
- Practical techniques and strategies for presenting with greater impact and conviction
Who Should Attend?
The course will be of benefit to you if you:
- Would like to improve any aspect of verbal communication including telephone sales, office meetings, interviews, group discussions and speeches
- Would like to take your existing communication skills to the next level,
- Need to present to an audience of varying size and experience,
- Regularly make formal presentations or speak at conference.
This course is designed to meet the specific needs of our clients depending on their personal/organisational requirements and existing skill set.
A Dynamic Deliveries course includes:
- How to understand and engage with your audience,
- Awareness of your own impact,
- Preparing a presentation: avoiding ‘death by PowerPoint’,
- Techniques for managing nerves,
- Effective use of voice: pacing, pausing, rhythm and intonation,
- Non-verbal communication,
- Using humour and anecdote,
- Managing questions and interruptions,
- Projecting confidence and authority.
Feedback is given regularly and in a number of ways during the two day course including, group feedback highlighting the trends from presentations. Individuals receive two ten minute 121 feedback sessions in a safe learning environment where recordings of their presentations are reviewed with them. Students also receive written feedback for each presentation. Trainers floor walk during planning and preparation activities to provide positive and ongoing constructive feedback.
Dynamic Deliveries courses are available seven days a week, 365 days a year, either at a training centre or at your offices in any location worldwide. We usually recommend a two day course but can also offer a more flexible format to suit your schedule. Suitably tailored materials will be used throughout your Dynamic Deliveries course and your trainer will provide a balance of structured input and practical exercises relevant to your own particular context. The most appropriate training format, content and approach for your Dynamic Deliveries course will be discussed prior to the course.
Delivered by one trainer and one coach.
The students will give six presentations over the two days. They will receive two 121 feedback sessions from the coach where recordings of their presentations will be debriefed.
If you require any further information or would like to book a course please contact email@example.com or telephone our office on 01429 874530