The nationally accredited qualification covers topics fundamental to the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Learning how to deliver excellent service
- Increase awareness of understanding and meeting customers’ needs
- Giving a great customer experience each time
- Learn from feedback and promote products and services
In order to have a truly successful business, you need to provide good service every time – it is believed that 96% of unhappy customers don’t ever complain, however 91% of those simply leave and never come back. The main reason for customer churn is not price but bad service. Handling a business’s issues in a professional and courteous manner is an essential day-to-day task.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Improve your understanding of how to successfully handle complaints
- Reduce the risk of complaints
What You Will Learn
- Unit 1 – Principles of Customer Service and Delivery
- Unit 2 – Understand Customers
- Unit 3 – Understand Employer Organisations
- Learners must be aged 19 years or over (born before 1 September 1998)
- A minimum number of 8 learners MUST be present for the induction (there is no maximum)
- All learners must have been residing in the UK for the past three years and non EU/UK citizens must have documentary proof.