Award in Fire Safety Level 5 SCQF
This Award in Fire Safety Level 5 SCQF qualification is designed to provide employees and employers with knowledge of Fire Safety Level 5, prevention of fire and the role and responsibilities of a fire warden.
- Roles & Responsibilities,
- Causes of Fire,
- Fire Hazards & Risk Assessment,
- Fire Wardens,
- Extinguishing Methods.
This qualification is designed to provide essential fire safety knowledge. Typical delivery methods are interactive and the course is assessed by multiple choice questionnaire and short written assessment task.
Qualification training requires:
- Minimum tutor contact time of 6 hours
- Course must be completed within 3 weeks of starting
- Successful completion will result in candidate gaining an ITC Award in Fire Safety certificate
If you require any further information or would like to book a course please contact email@example.com or telephone our office on 01429 874530