Are you unemployed and looking for work in Newcastle Upon Tyne?
Would you like to work for this fantastic company?
Attend our 5 day Employability course delivered onsite at Engie Newcastle and we will give all the skills to pass the guaranteed interview.
INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE
Start date in September.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
▪️Unemployed and in receipt of benefits.
▪️Lived in the UK or EU for past three years.
Please call 01429 874530 to confirm your place on this course.
Customer Service Advisors are part of a wider Customer Service team providing comprehensive advice and information on a range of services via all contact channels e.g. telephone, face to face and other electronic channels. The post holder will be expected to provide support for a range of internal and external customers, providing first contact resolution and taking ownership of customer’s enquiries. The post holder will work within and actively promote customer service standards, acting as an ambassador for Customer Services, the SSC, clients and ENGIE. The post holder will be required to work flexibly with variable hours of work.
Primary Accountabilities and Deliverables:
• To effectively manage and respond to all enquires and communication via all contact channels e.g. telephone, post, email, face to face, and digital methods.
• To provide advice and information on a range of services as required
• Promotion of self – serve channels
• To receive, process and issue applications for services
• To signpost customers to other services and events
• To receive and process complaints, comments or suggestions ensuring these are resolved, where possible, at first point of contact or escalate through agreed processes
• To process payments, be responsible for cash handling and maintaining accurate records adhering to all financial and audit requirements.
• To adhere to established procedures for each service request.
• Adhering to agreed Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements and quality standards to maximise customer satisfaction and drive service efficiencies.
• To assist in the supervision and maintenance of day-to-day processes and routines to ensure delivery of an efficient and effective customer service function.
• Assisting in service development and continuous improvement projects and activities.
• Acting in accordance with ENGIE’s Safety, Health & Equal Opportunities (SHEQ) policies and ensure compliance with all ENGIE policies, regulations, guidelines and procedures.
• Maintaining personal development, training and awareness and take personal responsibility for own development by highlighting any gaps to the relevant team leader or manager
• Be able to work to a high standard of accuracy that ensures prompt, efficient and effective service delivery.
• Ensure behaviors are aligned with ENGIE’s core values and competencies.