IOSH Working Safely
IOSH Working safely course
Everyone at work should have an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’.
Working safely is a one-day course for people at any level, in any sector, that need a grounding in health and safety.
Ideal for introducing staff to why health and safety is important, Working safely shows how everyone can make a difference to their own well-being and that of others through everyday behaviours. Fun and interactive, the course focuses on best practice rather than legislation.
- Introducing working safely,
- Defining hazard and risk,
- Identifying common hazards,
- Improving safety performance,
- Protecting our environment,
Delegates are evaluated using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise.
When you pass, you can choose to receive the IOSH Working safely certificate and/or the IOSH safety passport as proof of your qualification.
How the course delivery style suits you
- Memorable and thought provoking facts and case studies help drive the points home over the whole course,
- Each module is backed by crystal clear examples and recognisable scenarios, and summaries reinforce the key learning points,
- The course includes interactive games and quizzes, helping delegates learn in a refreshingly informal way,
- Minimal disruption to working days and shifts – the programme is delivered in just one day, including the assessment,
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single programme.
- Greater productivity as fewer hours are lost due to sickness and accidents,
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures,
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace,
- Nationally recognised and respected certification,
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain,
- Recognised by CSCS as an equivalent to a Level 1 Award in health and safety in a construction environment.
If you require any further information or would like to book a course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our office on 01429 874530