IOSH Managing Safely
IOSH Managing Safely
Every manager should have an understanding of their responsibilities when it comes to health and safety. A practical programme, full of step-by-step guidance, managing safely has a sharp business focus. The hands on, jargon-free format engages and inspires and has helped a huge range of businesses to raise standards of safety and health. This flexible IOSH Managing Safely course is ideal for getting managers up-to-speed on the skills they need to tackle safety and health issues in the workplace.
A practical programme, full of step-by-step guidance, IOSH Managing Safely has a sharp business focus.
The hands on, jargon-free format engages and inspires, and has helped a huge range of businesses to raise standards of safety and health.
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
- A 25 question, multiple format assessment paper
- A risk assessment based project
You will be awarded an IOSH Managing Safely certificate upon completion.
- Memorable and thought provoking facts and case studies help drive the points home over the whole course.
- Each module is backed by crystal clear examples and recognisable scenarios and summaries reinforce the key learning points.
- The course includes checklists and other materials for delegates to try out and then use when they get back to their own workplaces.
- Little ‘down time’ – the programme can be delivered flexibly so that it suits your business.
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single programme.
- Greater productivity as fewer hours are lost due to sickness and accidents.
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures.
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace.
- Nationally recognised and respected certification for managers and supervisors.
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
If you require any further information or would like to book a course please contact email@example.com or telephone our office on 01429 874530