Health and Safety Level 5
Award in Health and Safety Level 5 in the Workplace at SCQF
This Health and Safety Level 5 qualification will benefit all employers and employees that need to be introduced to identifying and understanding the nature of hazards in the workplace and those who require refresher training in maintaining a safe working environment.
- Topics include;
- Roles & responsibilities,
- Hazard identification,
- Risk assessment,
- Risk control,
- Workplace accidents & ill health,
- Emergency arrangements,
- First aid requirements,
- Record keeping.
This qualification is designed to provide essential Health & Safety knowledge. Typical delivery methods are interactive and the course is assessed by multiple choice questionnaire and short written assessment task.
Qualification training requires:
- Minimum tutor contact time of 6 hours
- Course must be completed within 3 weeks of starting
- Successful completion will result in the candidate gaining an ITC Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace certificate
If you require any further information or would like to book a course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our office on 01429 874530